OUTREACH / TRANSPORT SUPPORT
Cascbarrow provides support where specialist intervention is required. This enables the individual to have direct support tailored to their needs. Our staff are experienced in this designated field and can provide a range of support requested by family/local authority/provider. Cascbarrow specialised intervention services include direct work with:
- Offenders and integration into the community, re-housing and reconciliation with families. This also includes providing strategies to prevent re-offending through training, qualifications, employment, community involvement.
- Individuals who may have severe learning needs
- Individuals with short/long term illness
- Working with CSE and providing safe plans, risk assessment and supporting children and young people.
Cascbarrow have identified that local authorities may require support for children and young people who are either residing with a provider or are in their own accommodation. We offer bespoke service which consists of
- Out of hours support service which is 24 hours
- Visiting children and young people in their placement providing independent living skills which the provider may not be able to offer
- Providing support in their own accommodation, supporting the individual with independent skills, implement effective monitoring and developing support plans.
Each individual support plan will cover:
- Safety in the home
- Finance and budgeting
- Domestic living
- Meal preparation and planning
- Basic DIY skills
- Accessing community services
- Career and education planning
Depending on the needs of the placement, we are able tailor the support required on an individual basis.
Our secure and non-secure transport includes:
- Collecting young people from placement breakdowns
- Transporting young people in emergency situations and transportation to a new provider
- We can offer emergency clothing, toiletries and food hamper
- If alternative placement is not arranged, we can make arrangements to support the young person overnight in emergency accommodation with staff support.
Our costs will be completed by our finance team on an individual basis. This will cover
- Staffing hours –
- Travel costs –
- Accommodation costs- This will include the costs direct from provider as Cascbarrow do not have their own accommodation
- Emergency facilities- Food, clothing, toiletries, bedding will be priced accordingly.
We would expect any costings to be agreed by a senior manager before service’s can be instructed.
All staff carrying out the services are all qualified and experienced residential support workers employed by Cascbarrow, they have successfully completed all recruitment checks and hold an enhanced DBS. All works is covered by the company insurances.
Abbey Lodge Children’s Home
185 Abbey Road
Registered school URN number 145465
URN number for Abbey Lodge SC436826